Pastoral Relief and Retreat

My photo
Wethersfield, CT, United States
I am Pastor at Poquonock Community Church, Congregational (CCCC) in Windsor, CT. My wife Jama and I live in Wetherfield, CT. We'd like to invite you to Terre Haute -- High Ground -- That's what Jama and I call the retreat space on our property. We offer free intentional get-away retreats. We'll feed you and house you and give you space to be with the Lord. All are welcome; no questions asked. This blog is my daily devotional journal. I write it because it is so easy to go for weeks without ever taking the time to be alone with God. Writing helps me develop a discipline I need.

Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome back to The Morning Watch!

Welcome back to The Morning Watch!

Actually, you haven't gone anywhere. I've been busy, but that's another story. The fact is that doing a daily blog that is also your daily devotional can easily get delayed and delayed and... well you understand. Today is different though. Our church is going "online" in a big new way today. We're launching our new website (www.nottinghamchurch.org) to coincide with our Fall Kickoff. So look over the website and talk to me. I love feedback and I'd love to talk with you about anything that's on your mind. Pick a topic and we'll discuss. I'll be posting most days, so don't be afraid to leave something any day of the week. And remember -- this is going out to the whole world, so you could generate a ton of feedback if you come up with a good topic!

Yours in Christ,

Jon

No comments: