Pastoral Relief and Retreat

My photo
Wethersfield, CT, United States
I am Pastor at Poquonock Community Church, Congregational (CCCC) in Windsor, CT. My wife Jama and I live in Wetherfield, CT. We'd like to invite you to Terre Haute -- High Ground -- That's what Jama and I call the retreat space on our property. We offer free intentional get-away retreats. We'll feed you and house you and give you space to be with the Lord. All are welcome; no questions asked. This blog is my daily devotional journal. I write it because it is so easy to go for weeks without ever taking the time to be alone with God. Writing helps me develop a discipline I need.

Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

James 2:8 Update

For those of you who read my blog and think I've abandoned you... I'm continuing my study in James. I posted James 2:8 this morning, but it somehow showed up as an earlier posting, so look down beyond "Paradigm Shift" and you'll find the continuation of James. More will surely follow.

JC

No comments: